Results 1 to 4 of 4
One way Google contacts sync
I have an iPad Mini that has my work Exchange account set up on it so I get have my mail, contacts and calendar syncing that way. I was wondering if there was a way to create a one way sync between Google and my iPad for contacts only. I want my Gmail contacts on the iPad as I have multiple contacts with i-devices so I'd like to be able to communicate with them using Messages and Facetime but I don't want them syncing back to my Exchange account. I'd like any changes from Google to get pushed (or synced as it may be at this point) to the iPad. Can this be done?
- 12-14-2012, 11:05 PM #2
Re: One way Google contacts sync
I think I figured it out. If I just setup my Google contacts to sync using CardDAV it seems as though the contact lists are kept apart. I haven't seen my personal contacts intermingled with my work contacts yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 23Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:10 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:26 PM
- By Lazerbyte in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
- By Tramain in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
- By RedWhiteAndJew in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:41 PM