Hey guys this could be a really stupid question...have used the iPhone before but not an iPad. My question is does the notification shade only drop down a tiny bit on the mini? I get enough room to read like one notification at a time....seems kind of pointless to have if the usability is that poor. Don't know if I don't have something setup right or I am missing some sort of trick to get the shade to come down further? Thanks in advance!
- 12-09-2012, 04:59 PM #2
- 12-09-2012, 05:06 PM #3
Re: Notification Shade?
Ok so two posts and two different opinions.... So is it something I'm missing in the settings or what? Mine is exactly as the first who responded.... I get one notification at a time then have to scroll through them the shade barely comes down out of the top of the screen?
- 12-09-2012, 05:53 PM #5
- By eskandar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:38 AM
- By CHiRS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
- By haplo53 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM
- By ILBandit in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:57 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-02-2008, 02:07 AM