Notification Shade?

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys this could be a really stupid question...have used the iPhone before but not an iPad. My question is does the notification shade only drop down a tiny bit on the mini? I get enough room to read like one notification at a time....seems kind of pointless to have if the usability is that poor. Don't know if I don't have something setup right or I am missing some sort of trick to get the shade to come down further? Thanks in advance!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys this could be a really stupid question...have used the iPhone before but not an iPad. My question is does the notification shade only drop down a tiny bit on the mini? I get enough room to read like one notification at a time....seems kind of pointless to have if the usability is that poor. Don't know if I don't have something setup right or I am missing some sort of trick to get the shade to come down further? Thanks in advance!

I just checked mine and I have to say that it drops down about 3/4 of the page or more... enough to show 4 sports scores (ESPN ScoreCenter) alerts, 5 emails and 3 calendar items.

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok so two posts and two different opinions.... So is it something I'm missing in the settings or what? Mine is exactly as the first who responded.... I get one notification at a time then have to scroll through them the shade barely comes down out of the top of the screen?

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Go with the other I only use my mother in laws once and a while and I don't recall her getting that many notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2