Damaged White iPad Mini - Screen Cracked

2rude

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I new here and i'm interested to see a white ipad mini getting dropped and the type of damage it can cause. Anyone have photos of their own experience?

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not own an iPad Mini and if I did, I sure as heck hope I would never be in the position to post photos of it in a damaged state....;)...Anyway, you can go HERE and view videos of iPad Mini drop tests and the results.

2rude

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link! Indeed, it is a disappointing event if you do damage your ipad/ipad mini. But i really wanted something that happened in a real life situation. These drop test are a bit extreme. Just want to know if it happened to anyone on here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link! Indeed, it is a disappointing event if you do damage your ipad/ipad mini. But i really wanted something that happened in a real life situation. These drop test are a bit extreme. Just want to know if it happened to anyone on here.

I understand, but hopefully, none of the iPad Mini owners will find themselves in a position to post photos of any cracked screens or other significant damage. Know what I mean? Anyway, take care and have a pleasant & enjoyable day...:)

RaiderWill

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I new here and i'm interested to see a white ipad mini getting dropped and the type of damage it can cause. Anyone have photos of their own experience?

Thanks!
Member,
If you are considering the purchase of an iPad Mini why not 1st purchase a Folio Case from Amazon along with a Good Quality Screen Protector if you decide to move ahead with the purchase? My Pad got fitted with the Screen Protector and then inserted into it's Folio Suit Immediately upon it's Unboxing... And if you want to TOTALLY protect your Mini.. Get an Otterbox Defender Series Case for $70.00.. Your Mini will be 100% Protected in that Casket of a Case..:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711