iPad mini and notes+

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Haven't tried notes+ on mini yet, but notability is great. Better than I expected on the smaller screen.

kebema

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I have tried both Notes Plus and Notability on the iPad mini. They both work fine. Both have the zoom feature when taking notes with a stylus, so the smaller screen of the mini is not a problem.

Sent from my iPad Mini LTE using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I keep debating whether or not to pick up a mini. Love the look of it, afraid that the screen resolution will bother me.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Notability on my Mini for my lectures in class and its great. Been able to use the handwriting tool for quick notes on the fly without issue.

Khb

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have tried both Notes Plus and Notability on the iPad mini. They both work fine. Both have the zoom feature when taking notes with a stylus, so the smaller screen of the mini is not a problem.

Sent from my iPad Mini LTE using Tapatalk

Do you have a preference for one over the other? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My favorite feature of notability is the auto sync. Each time I create or modify a note, it is seamlessly and automatically backed up in the cloud (Dropbox, google drive, web dav) As a pdf. Never have to worry about losing your notes, has performed flawlessly for me for several months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234