- 11-20-2012, 08:56 AM #2
- 11-20-2012, 09:09 AM #3iPhone Beginner
- 79 Posts
Re: Weather widget on the iPad mini?
try the app fahreheit it will keep the current temp on top of the app like the calendar app keeps the current date. that is the best you can do unless you jailbreak i actually use this app on my 4s also it saves me the trouble of pulling down the nc.
- 12-06-2012, 03:31 AM #5
- 12-10-2012, 10:31 PM #6
- 12-13-2012, 08:06 AM #7
- By ridiculocity in forum Apple TVReplies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:57 PM
- By SyGem in forum iOS 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2011, 06:32 AM
- By Mittens the kittens in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:14 PM
- By Earless Puppy in forum Original iPadReplies: 20Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:46 PM
- By RFMagician in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 01-08-2010, 08:12 PM