So mid November gas come and gone

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Huh? The cellular version has been out for a few days now. I got my White 64 GB iPad Mini for AT&T on Saturday at a Apple stores grand opening in my area, along with a White 32 GB AT&T iPad 4. Call around to a few stores in your area and see if you can get one if they get a shipment in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Huh? The cellular version has been out for a few days now. I got my White 64 GB iPad Mini for AT&T on Saturday at a Apple stores grand opening in my area, along with a White 32 GB AT&T iPad 4. Call around to a few stores in your area and see if you can get one if they get a shipment in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

😳

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it has been out for a bit now. Do call around and check with Apple stores in your area, or pick one up via the Apple Store online here>
Official Apple Store - Buy new iPad mini, iPad, iPhone 5, MacBook Pro, Mac mini and more - Apple Store (U.S.)

If the Monteocha under your user name is the one in Florida, I found about two stores that have it in stock with Verizon service (also guessing from under your username).
They are a bit away it looks like.

----
ame, to follow up on your signature...
b/s said the Jack, I have 'em and I'm not!

;)

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it has been out for a bit now. Do call around and check with Apple stores in your area, or pick one up via the Apple Store online here>
Official Apple Store - Buy new iPad mini, iPad, iPhone 5, MacBook Pro, Mac mini and more - Apple Store (U.S.)

If the Monteocha under your user name is the one in Florida, I found about two stores that have it in stock with Verizon service (also guessing from under your username).
They are a bit away it looks like.

----
ame, to follow up on your signature...
b/s said the Jack, I have 'em and I'm not!

;)

Thanks. It is in Florida and yes they are really far away (if u were referring to apple stores). None the less I was able to procure a couple of them last night from a best buy about an hour and a half away. Love holiday traffic after a 10 hour workday.

I must say I questioned my own sanity as j was in stand still traffic along the interstate. Felt like a real junkie in need of a fix. Quite embarrassing that a device can make me act that way. Smh..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR