iPad mini

stduncan331

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
So I need so advise. I'm am looking to get some type of tablet. Currently I'm looking at the iPad mini and the Microsoft surface. I'm leaning more toward the iPad mini.

Is the iPad mini worth the money? I don't really care about it not having retina display.
Tell me what y'all think about the mini.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
All my other devices have collected dust since I got my mini.

Perfect weight and size.

Clarity is fine.

stinkballs

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Go try it out at an Apple Store. Try the ipad 4 too.

. I was disappointed in the beginning about the nonretina screen, but the longer Ive used it the more Im glad I bought one. Happy with it 100%

norrisja

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a 32 GB Black & Slate Mini yesterday and I absolutely love it. I only wished that Apple had produced this model in the beginning. I have owned all of the other iPad models and I like the Mini the best. I can't wait until next year to get a 32 GB, 1 GB Ram, Retina Display, 4G LTE Mini.

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I love mine. The size is great and the screen is nice. I've never experienced the retina display of the full sized ipad, but I am a BlackBerry PlayBook user as well and the only thing that I don't like about it is the lack of being able to drag and drop files from a PC like I can with it. The apps of course are better so each has its own uses. The iPad is much more closed than it but there are a lot of benifits about it as well. Thin and lite beats a big heavy ipad for me.

I do recommend getting at least the 32gb size however as the apps take up more space than I'm used to on other devices.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my Mini along with a iPad 4 I really thought the Mini was going to go back as I really didn't think I could take the text being what it is. However, after 3 days with the Mini I am totally used to the text and now the fact that it is non retina doesn't matter to me at all. I love the size of the Mini, and the battery life is simply amazing. I charged it fully 2 days ago and used it close to 10 hours and I still have 20% of my battery remaining. I would try the Mini out for a few days if you can and then decide if it meets your needs or not. I've read too many posted on Apple forums were the user had just bought the ad and exchanged it after only one day with it. I still have some time to decide but I think this Mini is a keeper.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I can see the point everyone says about the mini

I got a iPad 4 Lte but also got a mini for the wife it arrived today I had to hold back a bit to get my hands on it because she was excited for it lol but over all I think it's awesome super light and really portable ... That being said I came from a iPad 2 and I love the screen on my 4 ..
The mini screen is nice too but I think I like my 4 more

dcjose48

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I decided to get the iPad mini and got the 64 gb black slate model. It was a lot of money but so worth it. I don't really care about the retina display so I'd rather pay for the portability and have the huge amount of space for apps, pics, and movies.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The iPad mini absolutely rocks! I use it so much more than the full size iPad.

DAB
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I had reservations about the mini as quite a few people did. after playing with a demo unit for a bit at my local BB store I realized the non-retina display is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. I bought a 64gb white model on the spot. I love thumb typing on the mini! my hands are pretty large and I can fly on this little thing!

(I have an iPhone 5 and an iPad3 as well)

kebema

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I would say definitely go with the mini. I have owned the first generation ipad as well as the ipad 2. This by far is the best ipad that I have ever owned. I can easily slip it into my coat pocket, so it goes everywhere with me. It is the perfect form factor in my opinion. The 7.9" screen was the right call, because even though the mini is smaller, the screen still feels big. I can read books, magazines, emails, surf the web, and play games all very comfortably. Yet it is significantly thinner, and lighter. Also, Apple's ecosystem is miles ahead of anyone elses. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the mini.

MrDoug

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
When I first got my Mini along with a iPad 4 I really thought the Mini was going to go back as I really didn't think I could take the text being what it is. However, after 3 days with the Mini I am totally used to the text and now the fact that it is non retina doesn't matter to me at all. I love the size of the Mini, and the battery life is simply amazing. I charged it fully 2 days ago and used it close to 10 hours and I still have 20% of my battery remaining. I would try the Mini out for a few days if you can and then decide if it meets your needs or not. I've read too many posted on Apple forums were the user had just bought the ad and exchanged it after only one day with it. I still have some time to decide but I think this Mini is a keeper.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
I have iPad 4 and Mini. I sleep with my Mini.. and of course my Wife..
Doug

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234