- 01-17-2013, 11:43 PM #26
- 01-19-2013, 03:02 AM #27
- 01-20-2013, 11:31 PM #28
- 01-23-2013, 01:26 AM #29
- 01-26-2013, 09:10 AM #30
Post your battery life!
People, when I read your posts how much battery life you get, it makes me want the Mini even more. May I ask what are the settings of your iPads, like WiFi, brightness, location services and so on? Impressive numbers, all well above Apple-specified 10h limit
- 01-27-2013, 12:45 PM #31iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your battery life!
This is all probably a direct result of the shift to the new manufacturing process of the A5 late last year. It's why iPad 2 units manufactured late last year get similarly phenomenal battery life and much better than iPad 2 units manufactured before the new process was implemented.
Totally happy with the mini's battery life and I'd take this over a retina display anyday.
- 01-29-2013, 05:08 AM #32
- 02-16-2013, 01:37 PM #33
- By martinr80233 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2012, 05:09 PM
- By BLiNK in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:59 AM
- By iVenom in forum iPhone 4Replies: 171Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:42 AM
- By brianhenny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 62Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:47 AM
- By goodcode in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:08 AM