Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

Default Apple Store Order Tracking system down? iPad mini WiFi + Cellular ship dates imminent?

The Order Tracking system at the Apple Store is down, and has been for the last 2+ hours. At first, the single-order lookup was completely gone, and now it's back, but is still giving the "extremely busy" message.

Hoping they're getting ready to post info about iPad mini WiFi + Cellular ship dates.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple Store Order Tracking system down? iPad mini WiFi + Cellular ship dates imminent?

I was just able to get through to order tracking. My order now says shipping in 5 business days. Delivery on November 21 by standard shipping. Thats for a Black Ipad Mini for ATT. So thats good news
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    1,414 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1

Default Re: Apple Store Order Tracking system down? iPad mini WiFi + Cellular ship dates imminent?

Mine says the same thing, shipping in 5 days, delivery the 21st....the day before Thanksgiving. When I ordered my iPod nano, they delivered it a day early so I can hope it will happen with this as well. Black iPad mini 64gb for Sprint.....
    Phones: iPhone 5s (Sprint)
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Mine says the same thing, shipping in 5 days, delivery the 21st....the day before Thanksgiving. When I ordered my iPod nano, they delivered it a day early so I can hope it will happen with this as well. Black iPad mini 64gb for Sprint.....
    I would imagine that we're all going to get them before the 21st. Not only doesn't it make sense for it to take 8 calendar days to go from Shenzhen, CN to anywhere in the US based on previous Apple ship times, but it makes a whole lot of sense that the delivery timeframes would roughly follow the iPad mini Smart Cover, which shipped on 10/27 from Shenzhen and was received here on 11/01. That's 6 days, and a more likely scenario. That puts the mini as being delivered on the 19th. Good news!
    iPhone Beginner

iOS Version
    iOs 6.0.1

What about Europe release date? Any news?
    - C.G -  iPad Mini - 32 GB  iPhone 5 - 32GB  Retina MacBook Pro. 15'' - 2,3 Ghz. Quad-Core i7 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - Mid 2012
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wcrandall View Post
    I was just able to get through to order tracking. My order now says shipping in 5 business days. Delivery on November 21 by standard shipping. Thats for a Black Ipad Mini for ATT. So thats good news
    Same here, except mine is with VZW. Looks like I know how I'll be spending Thanksgiving weekend