Known issues with ipad mini, confirmed!

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpgOk so I've been over at macrumors testing these problems with other members and they are having the same issues as I am. I will post pics to show the problems. So far here are the apps that are not behaving correctly or are broken all together: asphalt 6: adrenaline HD, app drive 2xl off road, 2xl mx off road, photo editor fotolr hd, and true skate(developer confirmed) as well as the App Store anomaly.
When I tap on one I see a card pop up and it gives info about that app. Now when I do this there is a little space at the top where I can see the apps behind it and when I scroll on it the back ground scrolls instead. You can see the first photo. Now the other problems I'm havering is with asphalt 6:HD I will post what it looks like in the next thread below. It doesn't work plain and simple. Also I am having trouble with fotolr 3 hd where I can't use the app past the edit screen. And I also have tried to play 2xl mx offload and the app will open in %75 of the screen and won't respond at all, both free and paid versions. And they are both ipad universal apps not the 1x and 2x mode apps for iPhone. This is really annoying and I can't find a solution. I have restored to factory iOS clean and tried it and nothing changed. Check out my pics and let me know if anyone is running into these issues with the AppStore section and these particular apps. keep updating this thread for confirmation and new apps that are also not working. I was glad that my ipad doesn't have a hardware defect which I thought it did.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are more picsimage.jpg
image.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Your issue with the app store is by design. If you do the same thing on a regular iPad you will notice that although there is no gap if you tap and drag on the top of the card where the name of the app is the background beneath will scroll and then rubber band back up. What I read in your description it sounds like what you're talking about if not then maybe explain a little more details.

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
ok so the issue is, and its happening on other 4th gen ipads that i can confirm, the picture i posted of the app store just below the big chrome icon there is a horizontal strip across the whole app pop up there displaying the background underneath, if i scroll on or anywhere near that the background scrolls. You can see it clearly in that picture, not only should there be no horizontal window there but you should be able to manipulate the info card not the background it over lays.. i have a video of this but cant figure out how to post it yet. ill try and do this. Also im not sure if anyone else is having issues with app compatibility but it is fairly widespread, on the macrumors forums people are commenting on my thread that they are experiencing issues as well. Look at my screenshots above, I honestly thought i had a defective ipad mini because of all this software bugs, even after a clean restore nothing has changed. And we got an email from the developer of True Skate and they said they are having identifier issues and they were caught off guard. PLease contribute if you have any confirmed problems with software or other wise with the ipad mini.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with the App Store. unfortunate because that is where the tabs to change to see user reviews is located.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711