Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Beginner
- 64 Posts
- iOS Version
My company has provided me with a New iPad that arrived on release day. I am very thankful that I have been able to use it for the last 7+ months. I have been using it all day at work and after work for email, recipes, social media, etc. My New iPad's role will be expanding for work, which means less space for personal stuff. So ... I HAD to do something. I talked myself in and out of a Mini many times. I finally decided to grab one today at my local Apple store and I am so glad that I did.
I use my iPads (original - now confiscated by my daughter - and New): e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, recipes (Paprika), iMessage, iBooks, Netflix, misc TV, movies and web stuff. iPad Mini does all of this very well. Yes, the retina display on the New iPad (and iPad 4) is amazing but most of what I do doesn't take advantage of that. I love that I can type with my thumbs. I love that I can hold the device with one hand. I really love that I can toss it in my purse without worrying about the extra weight.
I am looking forward to watching Netflix at 3am (when I wake up and can get back to sleep) on my iPad Mini instead of my iPhone. I am really looking forward to reading on the Mini because it's obviously more book-like than other iOS devices. And I think using it on a plane will be awesome. Much lighter and easier to maneuver than full sized iPads.
Overall, I feel like the Mini was a good choice for me.
- 11-04-2012, 07:47 AM #2iMore Genius
- 11,066 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Initial Impressions
- By LVCIFER in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM
- By XM_JDM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 146Last Post: 06-21-2009, 07:59 PM
- By Justin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 29Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:58 PM
- By vinman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
- By aprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:36 AM