How are your typing with the mini?
I have had the mini for about 12 hours and am struggling to find a comfortable and efficient way of typing with it. The bigger IPad seems so much more ergonomic. That's not to say I am disappointed with the device - it's beautiful. But I have tried typing with my thumbs in portrait (not much fun), with one hand (inefficient and slow) and on my lap in landscape (which clearly shows the limitations of the Smart Cover that doesn't stay up as well on the mini).
Interested in your thoughts and suggestions.
- 11-03-2012, 08:07 AM #2
Re: How are your typing with the mini?
Working in portrait mode works really well for me. I honestly think it depends on the size of your hands/fingers and which feels best for your thumbs. The sliding feature is huge for people having issues. More so than the full size iPad IMO.
- 11-03-2012, 09:06 AM #3
- 11-03-2012, 10:34 AM #4
- 11-03-2012, 10:41 AM #5
- 11-03-2012, 11:58 AM #6
- 11-03-2012, 01:06 PM #7
- By MustangLife in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:17 PM
- By Rada_AppCore in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:57 AM
- By WyckedAnkh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:42 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum Original iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:42 PM
- By Keynote in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM