Official I have my iPad mini thread!

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I got mine saturday morning about 9.30 i really enjoying using it and struggling to put it down only when to charge it.
Iam just waiting to get a otter box case for mine so that i am able to take mine outside and not have to worry about
dropped it on the pavement or anything.Because in say 11 months time i will be coming to sell it and i want it to be
in the condition that i bought it so that i can get the best price for it when it come to sell it at recycling store.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Your brave to set the iPad mini down bare on one of the rigid slate tiles.

Sosai X

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine on November 2nd; 64GB in black, with a blue smart cover. It's EXACTLY what I've been waiting for - love it love it love it!!!

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Got mine for my birthday. Will be a nice addition to my BlackBerry PlayBook. Each has their own purpose and I will enjoy them both. Really liking the black version more so than the white and silver. 32gb fortunately as I was going to get the 16, but they only had 2 total and they were both Black. It's what I really wanted anyway. :)
Cheers.

Update :
And sold it after a few months. Great hardwear but the software was not for me. Sorry iMore.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Picked one up on Friday. So far, very happy with it. Haven’t touched my iPad 3rd gen since... I think I’m gonna sell the 3rd gen iPad.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Picked one up on Friday. So far, very happy with it. Haven?t touched my iPad 3rd gen since... I think I?m gonna sell the 3rd gen iPad.

I was thinking of selling mine. Problem is I don't think I would get nearly enough. With tax 32gig was $650. Looks like maybe I'm looking at $400. $250 loss in 7 months seems harsh.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of selling mine. Problem is I don't think I would get nearly enough. With tax 32gig was $650. Looks like maybe I'm looking at $400. $250 loss in 7 months seems harsh.

Yeah, that’s the rub. I have a few family members that I could "hand it down" to... or possibly donate it to a church or school. No cash in your pocket that way, but perhaps the tax write-off would be more valuable that what I could sell it for. Trying to figure it out at this time.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that?s the rub. I have a few family members that I could "hand it down" to... or possibly donate it to a church or school. No cash in your pocket that way, but perhaps the tax write-off would be more valuable that what I could sell it for. Trying to figure it out at this time.

I think I am going to hang on to it. I do use it for work taking notes and doing other stuff. Retina is nice. Also could use it with my slingbox to watch tv...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I am going to hang on to it. I do use it for work taking notes and doing other stuff. Retina is nice. Also could use it with my slingbox to watch tv...

I was out of town this weekend, and used the Mini for slingbox viewing... wasn’t bad at all... but it was a bit tight for both my wife and I to try to watch TV...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got a iPad Mini and a 4th generation iPad on Saturday and I really love both of them. :)

8atu5ahu.jpg

4y7eqy8a.jpg

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't know why everyone is so upset about the screen, it doesn't bother me at all and I have an iPhone 5. I had the original iPad and I found that for not being that much smaller than my 13" MBP, it wasn't worth the sacrifice. Then I got the first Galaxy Tab and I loved it and I do love Android but that thing was a POS. I always wanted a 7-8 inch iPad but Steve said no. Finally I am typing this post on my black 32GB and this thing is my favorite Apple device I've ever owned. I've owned a lot of them.

pstmstr

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Got my 64G Black Verizon model Sunday and am really enjoying it. Went to the apple store last Thursday and the girl said she didn't know when the LTE versions would be in but she thought mid November. I tried to order for store pickup at and after 10 pm Thursday night but it wasn't an option online. I went back to the store on Friday morning and after 2 different stories from sales guys, the manager told me all their stock had been spoken for in the order for pick up the night before. I tried to explain to him that was impossible but he was adamant. Finally, on Saturday night at 10 pm, I was able to order for pickup online and got mine Sunday. I love Apple products but sometimes their retail process makes me want to say screw it and get off the fanboy train. They do make great products though, the mini is great so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods