Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Default Re: Official I have my iPad mini thread!

Picked one up on Friday. So far, very happy with it. Haven’t touched my iPad 3rd gen since... I think I’m gonna sell the 3rd gen iPad.
    Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
    iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina

Global Posts
    3,435 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Official I have my iPad mini thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    Picked one up on Friday. So far, very happy with it. Havenít touched my iPad 3rd gen since... I think Iím gonna sell the 3rd gen iPad.
    I was thinking of selling mine. Problem is I don't think I would get nearly enough. With tax 32gig was $650. Looks like maybe I'm looking at $400. $250 loss in 7 months seems harsh.
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I was thinking of selling mine. Problem is I don't think I would get nearly enough. With tax 32gig was $650. Looks like maybe I'm looking at $400. $250 loss in 7 months seems harsh.
    Yeah, that’s the rub. I have a few family members that I could "hand it down" to... or possibly donate it to a church or school. No cash in your pocket that way, but perhaps the tax write-off would be more valuable that what I could sell it for. Trying to figure it out at this time.

Global Posts
    3,435 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    Yeah, thatís the rub. I have a few family members that I could "hand it down" to... or possibly donate it to a church or school. No cash in your pocket that way, but perhaps the tax write-off would be more valuable that what I could sell it for. Trying to figure it out at this time.
    I think I am going to hang on to it. I do use it for work taking notes and doing other stuff. Retina is nice. Also could use it with my slingbox to watch tv...
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I think I am going to hang on to it. I do use it for work taking notes and doing other stuff. Retina is nice. Also could use it with my slingbox to watch tv...
    I was out of town this weekend, and used the Mini for slingbox viewing... wasn’t bad at all... but it was a bit tight for both my wife and I to try to watch TV...
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

My door bell just rang. I went to the door and the fed-ex guy was standing there. 3 days early. Yes.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

Got a iPad Mini and a 4th generation iPad on Saturday and I really love both of them.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
    KCMike likes this.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I don't know why everyone is so upset about the screen, it doesn't bother me at all and I have an iPhone 5. I had the original iPad and I found that for not being that much smaller than my 13" MBP, it wasn't worth the sacrifice. Then I got the first Galaxy Tab and I loved it and I do love Android but that thing was a POS. I always wanted a 7-8 inch iPad but Steve said no. Finally I am typing this post on my black 32GB and this thing is my favorite Apple device I've ever owned. I've owned a lot of them.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Got my 64G Black Verizon model Sunday and am really enjoying it. Went to the apple store last Thursday and the girl said she didn't know when the LTE versions would be in but she thought mid November. I tried to order for store pickup at and after 10 pm Thursday night but it wasn't an option online. I went back to the store on Friday morning and after 2 different stories from sales guys, the manager told me all their stock had been spoken for in the order for pick up the night before. I tried to explain to him that was impossible but he was adamant. Finally, on Saturday night at 10 pm, I was able to order for pickup online and got mine Sunday. I love Apple products but sometimes their retail process makes me want to say screw it and get off the fanboy train. They do make great products though, the mini is great so far.
    iPhone Nanite

I also have iPad Mini 16GB (only wifi) White. I love it...
    iPhone Nanite

I have a white 16gb love it just got my otterbox yesterday
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts

Just got my mini and another one for somebody for xmas. Main reason I got a mini was the price and the lightning connector. I had an iphone 5 but got rid of when when I got my *gasp* Windows Phone 8. So I had a bunch of lightning connectors laying around. So far so good. Liking the mini.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Went to Best Buy this afternoon and picked up a 64GB iPad Mini. It's still synching, but so far I love it. Now to sell my iPad 2.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    iOS Version

My girlfriend ordered my 16 gig Mini on Nov 15th. It was delivered on Nov. 27th and of course I was away for work that week. Luckily the trip was cut short and I arrived home two days later and have been loving the Mini since! Definitely glad I decided to sell my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and get the Mini. It is exactly the size I have been looking for since I had my first Galaxy Tab 7" and a much better experience, in my opinion, versus the Tabs. Side note, my girlfriends dad had an unwrapped Apple TV laying around the house and I have been playing with that all day .
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

I picked up my son and daughters iPad Mini's that they are getting for Christmas at FedEx this evening.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Got mine today!!!

IYTS JUST F*CKING AMAZING!!! AM sorry mods!! IM TOOOO HAPPY!! My first iDevice!!!
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Just beautiful ain't it!

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    iMore Pro

iOS Version

Setting up my new mini! Decided on the black wifi 32. Keeping all videos, etc on the iPad3 64 so this will be more than enough space. So happy!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official I have my iPad mini thread!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1355698811.661402.jpg  
    Formerly PCgirl on CB.com and BBForums
    Star-Tac --> Nextel --> BB 8100 --> 8300 --> 8900 --> 9700 -->  iPhone 4S -->  5 -->  6+
    iCeborg likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Bought a 16GB black iPad Mini with Verizon LTE mid December. I have only touched my 32GB iPad 2 to charge the battery and update apps.

My initial thoughts were I would not like the size but now I am loving it.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Bought a mini yesterday and am very happy with it. They only had the black model which wasn't my frist choice but looks great (as my phone).
    iPhone Beginner

I could not fine any size iPad mini before Christmas so i waited until two weeks after and still had a hard time finding one. Finally got one at target they only had the 32gb wifi. They had plenty of iPad 4 so i stood there for quite some time trying to make up my mind. They didn't have any working display models so I took a chance on the mini. I am coming from an iPad first generation so i have no problem with the screen and find it funny that so many people brought the first and second generation iPads without worrying about retina display. And had no complaints like they are with the mini. I am glad i took a chance with it and not listen to the ones complaining about the screen. I love the size and the thinnest. i can easily stick it in my purse and go even with a case on it
    iMore Newbie

Just got my mini today I am loving it first ever iPad I love how it is portable and sleek that's why I got the mini. Pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Banned

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I just receive mine! The first app that I'm gonna load it's my favourite one Beesy (iPad To-Do directly from your notes - Beesy), at work it's save my life so now with my mini it's gonna be better

Sofye.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123