Official waiting for your iPad mini thread

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you are planning on lining up anytime soon at your local store for a iPad mini, this is the thread to kill some time in!

Where are you lined up?

stevedee

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: AW: Official waiting in line at your local store for a iPad mini thread

The last time I posted to win a t-shirt I won a tablet - hint!

If I could line up, probably it would be for an ipad-mini.

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping to find one tomorrow as a birthday gift for my mom. Planning on waking up early and getting to Best Buy about an hour before they open...

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If you're interested in winning a shirt, you gotta share with us. We wanna see your pics, videos, unboxings... show us the moment you attacked the UPS driver who brought your package. Show us how excited that loved one was to get their new iPad. You get the idea. :D
You have all weekend to enter, we'll pick some winners and announce next week in the regular contest winner post on the blog.

britfag

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Brit in Spain (5.07am) about to leave for mine !!!! Also long time lurker, first time poster (tipb days), I'm all yours :). Will post pics when I get there which should be in about 1 hr.

Elijah82

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
There will be no line up in the store on my island... I will be early as to make sure I get one. But I got an i5 on release day and there was no line

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Headed to the apple store in Georgetown for a mini and an iPad 4. Borrowed a relatives iPad 2 for a while combined with getting my first iPhone and I'm all in with apple. Still debating Smart Cover colors and gb version with these purchases.

DrewDC

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Headed to the apple store in Georgetown for a mini and an iPad 4. Borrowed a relatives iPad 2 for a while combined with getting my first iPhone and I'm all in with apple. Still debating Smart Cover colors and gb version with these purchases.

Hey, how's the line? Live nearby and was wondering if I should just head out there soon. Thanks.

IamJoHo

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where you are in relation to Georgetowne but I am down in Woodbridge at the BestBuy and I am the only person here so far. Definitely nothing like the iPhone 4 release at the Clarendon Apple Store.

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm just arriving in Houston at Highland Village. This is my first line wait. I have preordered but I wanted to be a part of this!
Pics to come!

PilotPhil81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351850116.832112.jpg

I am the only one in line at Best Buy in The Colony, a suburb north of Dallas. I think I am going to head over to the Apple store in South Lake and seer if they have a line.

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Houston with about 10 people in line at the new Highland Village store. There's a Starbucks just about 2 minutes away so I'm getting my caffeine on. All my batteries on my devices are fully charged and I've hopped on the wireless! It's a good morning so far!

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 38

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2