- 10-26-2012, 09:08 PM #2
- 10-28-2012, 09:40 AM #4iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Re: Delivery Date 11/2 ?
Don't count on getting any tracking information from Apple. My iPhone 5 sat in a state of Preparing to Ship even on the day it arrived at my door! I never did receive an email saying it had shipped. A few folks on here recommended using the wireless phone # associated with your account in the Tracking Reference field of the UPS/FedEx site and I was able to track my iPhone traveling around the world that way.
With the wi-fi mini the tracking reference seems to be a bit more vague (email? phone number? order number?) I have tried all three with no luck but I have no doubt that its already enroute.
- 10-28-2012, 11:16 AM #5
- 10-28-2012, 11:36 AM #6
- 10-28-2012, 11:37 AM #7
- By iipphhoonnee in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2012, 02:27 PM
- By theogt in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:16 AM
- By chrisjohnson83 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:27 PM
- By SwsFoe in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:02 PM
- By fresh1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:11 PM