iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

uptrapper

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been typing in my cell phone number into the ref# on FedEx and UPS for 2 days. Not sure why it didn't occur to try my home phone until tonight. My 2 are in PA right now. Will be delivered by 4:30 on Friday by FedEx. I live in MI.

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
My smart cover is in Anchorage and supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and my iPad Mini is there also, but not going to be delivered until Friday by the end of the day

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine says that my delivery may be affected by the hurricane. It said to check the affected area codes and luckily, mine wasn't on the list. Should be fine then!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine says that my delivery may be affected by the hurricane. It said to check the affected area codes and luckily, mine wasn't on the list. Should be fine then!

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it just depends on where you are located. East Coast gets shipped to from a staging area in PA, West Coast gets supplied directly from China. The middle of the US, not sure.

We still won't get it until 11/2 even though in my case it is only around 200 miles away.

I am in Texas and mine also came in from china shows in anchorage alaska

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

farr3l

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Apple says that my 16gig wifi+cellular delivers on November 23 . Guess I'll be hanging around the house (awaiting for brown). Also bought the wifi only version. I wanted to try it out before making my final decision since I could not decide at the time of my 2:10am order. I'm planning to return one.

prettybones24

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Ups tracking now has the following message
Hurricane activity near the final destination may impact delivery of your shipment.

Screen Shot 2012-10-30 at 5.48.41 AM.png

Ipad now in Louisville, KY, United States.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Also just noticed in on the affected delivery list because of sandy. She's messing up my birthday today/vacation and now my iPad mini delivery smh.

jperonto

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment and also says "Delivers by 11/2". Why hasn't it given me a tracking number yet? I ordered it at 3:03am on October 26th too. :(

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Although the Apple site still says "Preparing for Shipment", mine has made it's way to Louisville, KY using the Track by Reference option. I guess it will sit there until Thursday. :(

I ordered a Smart Cover at the same time. It took the same route but it's being delivered today. I did get a "Shipped" notification for the cover but not the iPad.

For those of you who aren't already aware, you can use the "Track by Reference" option on the UPS.com web site if your item is shippping via UPS. I ordered through the Apple site so if you did the same, use the phone number associated with your Apple account as the Reference number - just enter the numbers - no dashes or parenthesis. Then enter your Country and Zip code.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine has not shipped at all. It's a wifi model. :( still says preparing for shipment.

It has shipped. It's just that the status has not been updated. For some reason Apple doesn't update the status on devices. It's been my experience that they usually go directly from "Preparing for Shipment" to "Delivered". I'm guessing it may be a security precaution....????

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW