iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Got my order in super fast using the app i was done before the site even opened lol anyways post up info and whereabouts of your iPad mini when it's preparing for shipment or shipped etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 327

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Sounds fantastic. I'd actually love to get people's feedback about the reported November 23rd delivery date for the WiFi + Cellular model. Doesn't make sense to me, since that's Black Friday, and I can't imagine Apple having their annual BF sale and launching the WiFi + Cellular iPad mini on the same day. Not to mention asking people to stay home and wait for a delivery on the busiest shopping day of the year. Or working out a contract with UPS or FedEx for deliveries for that day.

I think they're padding the delivery time with the intent of pushing it up and having everyone be pleasantly surprised when it shows up on the 12th or the 16th.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Sounds fantastic. I'd actually love to get people's feedback about the reported November 23rd delivery date for the WiFi + Cellular model. Doesn't make sense to me, since that's Black Friday, and I can't imagine Apple having their annual BF sale and launching the WiFi + Cellular iPad mini on the same day. Not to mention asking people to stay home and wait for a delivery on the busiest shopping day of the year. Or working out a contract with UPS or FedEx for deliveries for that day.

I had the same thought. Going away on travel for Thanksgiving. Now i have to toy with the idea of presigning.
I think they're padding the delivery time with the intent of pushing it up and having everyone be pleasantly surprised when it shows up on the 12th or the 16th.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
black wifi models showing as delivering 11/2, but the white wifi mini shows as "shipping in 2 weeks"... was it like that from the beginning, or are they just selling white ones way faster?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
black wifi models showing as delivering 11/2, but the white wifi mini shows as "shipping in 2 weeks"... was it like that from the beginning, or are they just selling white ones way faster?

White models sold out in 20 min for launch day

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

No, they just sold out of white really quick. A bunch of us waited up last night for the clock to strike midnight, and placed our orders in the first few minutes of selling. Ours are pegged for delivery on 11/2. I think it took less than 20 minutes for the white ones to be sold out.They probably didn't make as many because white is not as popular. At least, it wasnt...

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site

I'm thinking cause of the scuff gate on the black iPhone 5 people opted for white so they don't worry about scratching easily.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in super fast using the app i was done before the site even opened lol anyways post up info and whereabouts of your iPad mini when it's preparing for shipment or shipped etc
Same here! It was funny because I finished on my phone then refreshed the page on my computer and it still wasn't up.

I'm thinking cause of the scuff gate on the black iPhone 5 people opted for white so they don't worry about scratching easily.
Not gonna lie, that was a big part of why I ordered the white one. Mine says it's still on for delivery on November 2nd.

BBooDad

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered white at 12:02 because I didn't want to know the power of the Dark Side... (and it will go better with my white lab coat at work)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal