Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
i think i will wait for it, see if i like it and try to return it to a store, hopefully they will be in stock *crosses fingers*

If they aren't in stock and you're dead set on black (remember the high likelihood of scuffs and scratches) then just outright return it and wait for new stock. Seems like a lot of waiting but in the end you won't have to settle.

mikedavis929

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It's funny how at 2:30 in the morning the prices feel lower and I wish I could buy more than two. At the beginning I wasn't quite comfortable buying one. Smart move on the midnight pre-orders I'm thinking.

free2fly1913

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
If they aren't in stock and you're dead set on black (remember the high likelihood of scuffs and scratches) then just outright return it and wait for new stock. Seems like a lot of waiting but in the end you won't have to settle.

So the black shows more scuffs and scratches? i have a white iphone, but a black ipod touch (old school from like 2006) this is my 1st iPad. thanks for your input/help

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So the black shows more scuffs and scratches? i have a white iphone, but a black ipod touch (old school from like 2006) this is my 1st iPad. thanks for your input/help

There have been a lot of reports of scratches and scuffs showing on the new iPhones back. The iPad mini shares material and process with it so the expectation is that the result will be the same.

http://www.imore.com/tag/scuffgate

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting until my Walmart actually gets them in, physically (whenever that may be). Then I can use my 10% discount.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. If it wasn't for that, we'd be paying $299.

And Apple doesn't seem to offer military/gov discounts on iPads...

Yup 10% discount and 7% tax...I just went with the sure thing and ordered from apple. Cost me a bit more but easier in the end...makes it so I don't have to go back to Walmart :p

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
When she wakes up again, tell her that you also won her a $20 gift card to buy apps for her new iPad :)

Hi Leanna, just wondering what I need to do to claim this. If you or someone from iMore could let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again! Super excited and can't wait for our mini to ship from Apple!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods