Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

Belzad

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Reviews have said its actually pretty sharp

I am hoping so. I was attempting to answer what not having a retina display in general meant. Other answers were better and more detailed. I blame my ambiguity on my lack of sleep, and my lack of coherency on my normal speach patterns. I must be true to myself.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I doubt either the iPad 4 or the iPad mini sell as well as previous generations since the general demand seems to be low for both. People are too pissed off to buy iPad 4 and the iPad mini doesn't seem to be generating as much excitement as previous generations. I certainly hope they surprise me with crazy sales though!

True. I think the iPad 4 will show lower numbers than the iPad 3, but I can't tell you how many people have mentioned the iPad mini to me that I wouldn't have expected. I think the higher price might be a sticking point for some people, though. It'll be interesting to see how the Apple juggernaut fares when it comes to revving up the excitement and "must-have" sentiment.

- - - Updated - - -

2xl if available.

Same here, if shirts are offered! 2XL is fantastic :)

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
True. I think the iPad 4 will show lower numbers than the iPad 3, but I can't tell you how many people have mentioned the iPad mini to me that I wouldn't have expected. I think the higher price might be a sticking point for some people, though. It'll be interesting to see how the Apple juggernaut fares when it comes to revving up the excitement and "must-have" sentiment.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, if shirts are offered! 2XL is fantastic :)

I love that people are requesting sizes just in case they win lol.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
LOL. My wife just stumbled out of the bedroom all bleary-eyed asking if I got her iPad yet. I told her, "No honey, not yet. Look at the Smart Cover color options, choose one, and go back to sleep."

She chose pink. And then stumbled back out a minute later and chose green. Priceless!

When she wakes up again, tell her that you also won her a $20 gift card to buy apps for her new iPad :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal