Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Well, I can't stay up any more and I think I need to see them both to make a final decision, so I guess I'm waiting ANOTHER WEEK. Is there a restocking fee if you buy one and then return it?

I don't think so when I returned my iPad 3 I didn't get hit with a restocking fee

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've tried those but real-world results never really seem to match up. Verizon is supposed to be great here (I live in the center of Austin), but my iPad 3 would continually drop down to 3G or even the little ? that I guess is their 2G network.

That stinks. :(

When the iPhone 5 came out I seriously considered switching from AT&T to Verizon, but that web site showed the coverage in my area was more thorough with AT&T. So that's where I stayed. My sister, on the other hand, went with Verizon, and she has sucky reception all the time.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I liked s01e01, loved s01e03, really loved s02e01, and liked s02e03

That season 2 finale was such a rollercoaster of emotions.

Edit to avoid double posting: I'm curious to see where they go with it. I also loved how Doctor Who season 6 and Sherlock season 2 ended similarly.

Anyway, we're way off topic.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So what's everyone think about first weekend numbers for the iPad mini? I know that they did over 3 million for the new iPad (3rd generation) back in March, so I wonder if the iPad mini will match the iPhone 5's first weekend numbers of over 5 million? I'd imagine there's some serious pent-up demand for a smaller or more affordable iPad, and with the holidays coming up, I wonder how many people are going to pre-order for a gift just to make sure they have it?

jl0998

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Have we gotten t-shirts yet? Hard working mom needs a t-shirt to get through the Skylander Giant line after this Ipad mini preorder...lol

Honestly this forum has made everything go soooo quickly!

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Have we gotten t-shirts yet? Hard working mom needs a t-shirt to get through the Skylander Giant line after this Ipad mini preorder...lol

I VERY much agree about the forum helping pass the time quickly. I'm glad that iMore decided to do it!

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So what's everyone think about first weekend numbers for the iPad mini? I know that they did over 3 million for the new iPad (3rd generation) back in March, so I wonder if the iPad mini will match the iPhone 5's first weekend numbers of over 5 million? I'd imagine there's some serious pent-up demand for a smaller or more affordable iPad, and with the holidays coming up, I wonder how many people are going to pre-order for a gift just to make sure they have it?

I doubt either the iPad 4 or the iPad mini sell as well as previous generations since the general demand seems to be low for both. People are too pissed off to buy iPad 4 and the iPad mini doesn't seem to be generating as much excitement as previous generations. I certainly hope they surprise me with crazy sales though!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

I know they will sell at least ONE, because I'm going to be the first to get it. :)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Give this woman a t-shirt lol!

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I doubt either the iPad 4 or the iPad mini sell as well as previous generations since the general demand seems to be low for both. People are too pissed off to buy iPad 4 and the iPad mini doesn't seem to be generating as much excitement as previous generations. I certainly hope they surprise me with crazy sales though!

Bet the servers still crash.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods