Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

Park

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
There's a web site that shows the coverage and signal strength of all the carriers by your zip code. Even shows the location of the cell towers. Can't find the URL right now, but might want to Google...

Yeah, I've tried those but real-world results never really seem to match up. Verizon is supposed to be great here (I live in the center of Austin), but my iPad 3 would continually drop down to 3G or even the little ? that I guess is their 2G network.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Best to go new especially apple products. Refurbs just too risky

Not with Apple, actually. They carry the same warranty as a new product, and they are certified and tested working before they leave the refurb center. It's one of the only companies that I feel comfortable recommending refurbs from. Especially since they all get new outer shells.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
It's about either a family's son or daughter who moved out from there redneck parents house to a big city like Los Angeles New York etc and don't want nothing to do with being a redneck then they setup like a meeting with her and the parents and family but they have no idea and they convince him or her to move back to there redneck roots

Ok. I have gotta see this! Especially since I work in Kentucky lol.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Fairoasis2

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I love the look of that red cover, but alas, I'm going to have to go with the blue or one of the gray shades so my Mini will match my Timbuktu bag.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Well, I can't stay up any more and I think I need to see them both to make a final decision, so I guess I'm waiting ANOTHER WEEK. Is there a restocking fee if you buy one and then return it?

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, I can't stay up any more and I think I need to see them both to make a final decision, so I guess I'm waiting ANOTHER WEEK. Is there a restocking fee if you buy one and then return it?

Soooo close though... only like... 30 mins. And no, no restocking fee if you buy from Apple unless they changed that and I never noticed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods