Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So who else is getting it in white? I'm also curious, are you a dude or a girl?

For some reason, the general consensus seems to be that the white apple products are for women. I'm a dude and I've always gotten the white versions xD.

LOL. My wife has requested the White/Silver iPad mini. She's been with the white iOS devices since the 4S/iPad 2, and she said that she just likes them. She says they look more clean and crisp.

And more feminine. Her words, not mine!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So who else is getting the mini in white? I'm also curious, are you a dude or a girl?

For some reason, the general consensus seems to be that the white apple products are for women. I'm a dude and I've always gotten the white versions xD.

Dude. White. White is sexy and beautiful, and combined with the silver, looks like a million bucks. The black scratches if you even look at it, by the way.

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So who else is getting it in white? I'm also curious, are you a dude or a girl?

From my observations, at school, everyone gets white. I have a black iPhone, and I only know of 4 other black iPhone owners, and basically every other iPhone owner at my school owns a white iPhone.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So who else is getting the mini in white? I'm also curious, are you a dude or a girl?

If it weren't for my wanting the proximity sensor (phone) and front camera to blend with the bezel I would go for the white on either. Nothing overly feminine about white over black in my eyes

Jakeznaty

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
i got a white iphone 4s last year just got an iphone 5 in white and got an ipad 3 in white and now getting the ipad 4 in white so its not just for girls im a dude

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Dude. White. White is sexy and beautiful, and combined with the silver, looks like a million bucks. The black scratches if you even look at it, by the way.

Haha while a big exaggerated, I do agree that the white just seems to have more character. Even though it's more popular, it feels more exclusive and luxurious for some reason.

Belzad

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

My daughter has a white iPad, but my my wife likes black, both her iPad and iPhone are black. Mine are also black as are my son's. Back in the day I picked up the top end MacBook because my wife wanted the black one. :)

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
While that isn't necessarily an inaccurate statement, do you know how RAM is used?
yes i know how ram works im in my 50s been using computers sence the early apple days had commodore amigas too and the old atari compuers man those were the days any old school people on here remember those days amigas were way ahead of their time

jl0998

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So....back in the day when you needed to know something your parents made you look it up in the dictionary or encylopedia......

My kids are 8 and 10 years old, is the ipad the best tablet for them? We are new to the i-world.

What is the best tablet for kids that now get there info mostly from the internet?

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So....back in the day when you needed to know something your parents made you look it up in the dictionary or encylopedia......

My kids are 8 and 10 years old, is the ipad the best tablet for them? We are new to the i-world.

What is the best tablet for kids that now get there info mostly from the internet?

iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner