Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone think that the black iPad mini will have the scuffgate issues that the black iPhone 5 has suffered from? I'm going with the white to match my iPhone 4s anyway but the scuffing problems was a major reason why I never even considered the black.

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Does this mean I have hit delirium.......lol
Well I have never been on a forum and I really do have a cold but it's been fun talking to you guys and reading the comments.
Can we get together and do this for Assasians Creed midnight release and when I'm waiting for the Grey's Anatomy show premiere....lol

I have a cold as well, and I saw a few others saying that they had a cold earlier too. What if we're carriers of a disease that will start the zombie apocalypse? I was really hoping I wouldn't be among the first to go but if this is what was meant to be...bury me with my iPhone. 😂

Belzad

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem..do you know if retina makes a BIG difference? I'm using the iPad 3 retina right now but I've never owned an apple product without it..

I previously had an iPhone 3 and I can easily tell the difference between it and the iPhone 4S retina display. Mind you I now have an iPhone 5 and its display is even better than the iPhone 4S. I also can easily tell the difference between the original iPad's non-retina screen and my current 3rd generation iPad. Hard to say what the mini display will be like, which is what still has me second guessing myself.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
That's what I was afraid of. I have a hard time with that so I guess that convinces me that the iPad 4 would be better for me.

I agree with others that the black makes the screen more vibrant but having a case on it makes it kinda irrelevant.

Anyone else getting the otterbox one?

The size should be configurable, I always keep my iBooks at around 8 on the iPad and a little higher on my phone. You'll have twice the screen width to use on a mini. Without holding it and trying you'd be hard pressed to make a definite call

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same problem..do you know if retina makes a BIG difference? I'm using the iPad 3 retina right now but I've never owned an apple product without it..

I've been with the iPhone since the 3G, and the original iPad. I've owned the 3G, the 4, and the 4S (currently), as well as the original iPad and the iPad 2 (currently). Just have to say that every time I see the Retina screen on any Apple product, I'm constantly amazed about the difference it makes. Since the mini is going to have about 167(if I got my spec right?) ppi, it seems like it'll be just like the mini itself - a tweener. Clearer than the iPad/iPad 2, but not quite Retina-worthy. I'm sure it'll make a big difference though, and since Apple's only improved on their image processing quality since non-Retina products, I'm sure they'll enhance the clarity as much as possible.

That being said, the iPad 2 vs. iPad 3 is definitely notable, even when not side-by-side. Make of that what you will with regards to the iPad mini. Hope that helps!

myfutprint

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it wrong for me to eat McDonald's in the gym parking lot lol?

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Not at all brother. I actually came from the gym from work and afterwards stopped to get McDonald's (McDouble w/fry $2.36) just so that I didn't have to go into the freezer. Do you my man.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Not at all brother. I actually came from the gym from work and afterwards stopped to get McDonald's (McDonnell w/fry $2.36) just so that I didn't have to go into the freezer. Do you my man.

Deal. Was going to work it off tonight anyway lol

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Fairoasis2

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
An hour and 45 min to go. Think I'm just going to order the 16 GB black to see if I like the form factor. Can always gift it and go bigger or LTE later. My kids love my trial runs with new products:)

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So who else is getting the mini in white? I'm also curious, are you a dude or a girl?

For some reason, the general consensus seems to be that the white apple products are for women. I'm a dude and I've always gotten the white versions xD.