Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

warjon

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Believe it or not.......my wife is holding...em...shall we say "the cookie"hostage till i pre-order not 1, not 2 but 3 mini's we promised our kids (actually it was supposed to be 3 fire-hd's but they were'nt as excited because quote "apple is cooler"...........there goes my overtime!! ;-) !

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello fellow apple fanatics! I just set my alarm for 245 am and decided to quickly check reeder and saw iMore's post and here I am! I am still really up in the air as to what to order?.either 32 or 64 but the real tough choice is whether to get wifi only or not?.I have an iPad 3 with LTE but I only activate the data if I'm traveling or during my son's football season. I plan on not taking my iPad out and about much and just tether my phone once the jailbreak is out. Decisions decisions...

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm saying. Unless they can make her more built-in and not strictly rely on a data connection that much, I don't know how much more they can add or do with it.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Maybe they will give us ladies a male voice option like the voice of Jason Statham, Daniel Craig or Sean Connery.....

Sorry, gotta keep my imagination going to stay awake....lol

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not.......my wife is holding...em...shall we say "the cookie"hostage till i pre-order not 1, not 2 but 3 mini's we promised our kids (actually it was supposed to be 3 fire-hd's but they were'nt as excited because quote "apple is cooler"...........there goes my overtime!! ;-) !

Wow! That's cold-blooded on her part lol. Well played wife of Warjon... :D

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they will give us ladies a male voice option like the voice of Jason Statham, Daniel Craig or Sean Connery.....

Sorry, gotta keep my imagination going to stay awake....lol

I can see the first two, but Sean Connery is getting kinda annoying. But I never really cared for him in the Bond movies personally. Pierce Bronsan FTW!

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
yeah I agree but i read a lot and I was actually thinking of buying a paper white just for my books! So when I saw how light and thin the mini is I figured this is perfect for my poor carpel tunneled hands!

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The hardware is not dated. New case, new advanced battery, new WiFi (super fast), LTE, new cameras (just like the Retina iPad), Lightning connector, Siri, new display using GF2 technology (brighter, lighter, smaller pixels). The ONLY thing the same as the iPad 2 is the processor. And since its driving a smaller device it should do fine. Same processor used in the new iPod Touch.

Dude i don't think anyone can put it better than that can we get you to write for these blogs everyone trying to compare it to the bigger one or even the surface this little dude is in a league of its own and i am getting one black iphone 5 so i am going with the black mini 32gb

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I can see the first two, but Sean Connery is getting kinda annoying. But I never really cared for him in the Bond movies personally. Pierce Bronsan FTW!

It's all about the accent....but really, I am so tired of that chick's voice....it's the same one in my car and when I have my phone paired I have no idea which device I am screaming and cursing at!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
It's all about the accent....but really, I am so tired of that chick's voice....it's the same one in my car and when I have my phone paired I have no idea which device I am screaming and cursing at!

Is it the voice of OnStar too lol?

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow apple fanatics! I just set my alarm for 245 am and decided to quickly check reeder and saw iMore's post and here I am! I am still really up in the air as to what to order….either 32 or 64 but the real tough choice is whether to get wifi only or not….I have an iPad 3 with LTE but I only activate the data if I'm traveling or during my son's football season. I plan on not taking my iPad out and about much and just tether my phone once the jailbreak is out. Decisions decisions...

I'm not on the road enough to warrant the extra data plan. I just use my iPhone on the road. iPad is for home. So WiFi only. With iCloud, do you really need 64GB?

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Dude i don't think anyone can put it better than that can we get you to write for these blogs everyone trying to compare it to the bigger one or even the surface this little dude is in a league of its own and i am getting one black iphone 5 so i am going with the black mini 32gb

Sure, I'll write - but only if I get LOTS of free stuff! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR