Anyone seen a timeframe on when the orders will actually open up?

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
What page should we be bookmarking to pre-order the ipad? Just the apple.com main page?

I would bookmark the Apple Store page. When it goes on sale the 'Buy Now' button will be displayed.

Then fastest / best way to order in my experience is to use the Apple Store App on the iPhone or iPad. It is much less likely to be bogged down than the Apple web site. Also, if you have set up your Apple Store account to have Express Checkout, it will be really quick and painless.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would bookmark the Apple Store page. When it goes on sale the 'Buy Now' button will be displayed.

Then fastest / best way to order in my experience is to use the Apple Store App on the iPhone or iPad. It is much less likely to be bogged down than the Apple web site. Also, if you have set up your Apple Store account to have Express Checkout, it will be really quick and painless.
Dude, good call man. I wouldn't have even thought of that!

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site

Ill second this. Used it for my iPhone 5 pre-order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR