- iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
iPad Mini: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB???
I think I'm getting the 64GB because now that its more portable ill be able to get more books, magazines becuase thats why my main use will be for. Also i may add lots of video and music because it can be used as a jacket pocket iPod :o lol plus apps! What capacity will you be getting and why?
- 10-24-2012, 01:50 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 239 Posts
Re: iPad Mini: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB???
I'm thinking about the 32GB. My new iPhone has that storage capacity and it seems to be adequate. I can store a lot of movies, music, etc. in iCloud and download them when I need them, rather than have to cram my device full of files. That lets me save most of the space for apps. The 64GB is the lowest cost per GB of memory, so that part is tempting, but I'll probably stay with 32GB.
- By Branz1 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 38Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:22 AM
- By rawlove in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:04 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2012, 11:50 AM
- By newpad in forum iPad 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:09 PM