iPad Mini: Black or White???

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I went for black as I'm going to be using it for watching videos etc. and was afraid the white would be distracting. Also I thing the red cover I've ordered will go very nicely with black

ryanfitzpatrick

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought one of each cause I couldn't make up my mind on color. I have the black iPhone 5 so I'm pry gonna keep the black one and give the white one to my wife for Christmas!

stevethomp

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the black. It attracts more fingerprints and smudges, but I think the Blake/slate just looks so amazing that it's worth it. Also looks absolutely incredible with the red Smart Cover, even the apple store employees were coming over to take a look.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else discovered that the magnets on the Smart Cover stick to the back when opened? That is so cool!!'

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why but the iDevices in black this year are so attractive! Both iPhone 5 and Mini. I got the white mini and kinda regret it. Gonna do the pick up in store and get the black one!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the black to match my iPhone 5. My iPad is white so it is a nice contrast. Love the white bc it ways looks so clean and will hide scratches but the black and slate is soooooo good looking.

Sent from my beautiful Vader iPhone 5

X 0 N 0 D E

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I cant decide...I will be reading a lot. Infact I will be only reading on it, magazines, books etc...is a White a better bet?? Cant decide....

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting the White one and I'm glad that I did. Getting a Black Mini for my son and a White one for my daughter for Christmas.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have both a white iPhone 5 and a white iPad 2. However I'm thinking about getting black in BOTH the iPad 4 and iPad mini. Although the white is nice and stands out, the black one seems a little classier and time for a switch lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro