Note taking on iPad Mini?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using an OG iPad and am looking to upgrade to either the 4th gen iPad or the iPad Mini. I take a lot of notes in class and was considering the iPad Mini as it is a little more portable. Would the 7 inch screen be troublesome when it comes to note taking? Or should I just go for the 4th gen? This question is mainly for anyone who has used a 7 inch tablet before. But any other input would be helpful? I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to get.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
iPad 4 better screen faster .. And can handle anything you want .. I would think smaller screen it would be harder but I'm sure it's possible with the 7.9 mini

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of getting the mini for taking notes in class also. I think it's a perfect size for a portable note taking like experience. Almost like a note pad. Well have to see when we actually get out hands on it

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using an OG iPad and am looking to upgrade to either the 4th gen iPad or the iPad Mini. I take a lot of notes in class and was considering the iPad Mini as it is a little more portable. Would the 7 inch screen be troublesome when it comes to note taking? Or should I just go for the 4th gen? This question is mainly for anyone who has used a 7 inch tablet before. But any other input would be helpful? I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to get.

OG iPad.... I gotta use that.... My "OG" iPad is still going too

mp0890

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
How do you take notes? I have an iPad 3 and I have used a stylus but now use a Bluetooth keyboard. I am anxious to see how both of these methods work on the iPad mini.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

ZAGG already has a keyboard-case for the iPad Mini. Looks like it would be great for what you want to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711