Who's getting one?

Will you be getting an iPad Mini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK after watching that keynote I want one. I have a 3rd generation iPad, which is actually old now after a couple months, and an iPhone 5. So I didn't plan to get one but know my wife wants one so it would happen eventually. So who else has cast off their doubt and is picking one up?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't watch the keynote presentation, but I am not planning on replacing my iPad 2 for either the new iPad or the brand new 4th generation Ipad. I ***may*** purchase an iPad mini for my youngest son, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering an iPad mini because I've always said the current iPad size was too big (my father has the first iPad).

I wish the price point was a touch lower though.

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I am getting one for my daughter and ditching her iPod Touch 4th Gen. She love to watch shows and movies and this will be much better and keep her away from my iPad

- - - Updated - - -

I am getting one for my daughter and ditching her iPod Touch 4th Gen. She love to watch shows and movies and this will be much better and keep her away from my iPad

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Maybe. My grandson just talked me out of my iPod, and if I don't replace it with another iPod, I may go with the iPad Mini...

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. My grandson just talked me out of my iPod, and if I don't replace it with another iPod, I may go with the iPad Mini...

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to be getting a Mini for my little three year old. Perfect learning device for him. And plus I'll use it when he's not I'm sure.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My birthday is in November so I guess I'll get myself a birthday present...LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

My birthday is in November so I guess I'll get myself a birthday present...LOL!

kelownadon

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted an ipad mini to replace my playbook. But at $329 and no retina display, I will not be buying one. Hell the display on my playbook has better resolution. Good luck Apple. Hope you end up with 5 million of them in inventory and then have to discount them like Blackberry.

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanted an ipad mini to replace my playbook. But at $329 and no retina display, I will not be buying one. Hell the display on my playbook has better resolution. Good luck Apple. Hope you end up with 5 million of them in inventory and then have to discount them like Blackberry.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen. But I guess you can dream...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

You hope them to fail... Wow !!!

wcsh

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok some apple fan things I really get I do, but I really don't understand how so many of you are going to dump your hard earned money into a tablet that isnt even up to snuff. I personally would rather spend the money on a 10" IPad 2, before I would even think about the mini. That screen is just horrific, the IPhone 3G has the same PPI as the new IPAD mini. The new Google Android Nexus 7, and BlackBerry Playbook have a better resolution. Then there is the Price, and all I can say is WOW. I wonder if that's why the Stock price dropped like a ROCK today? This move by apple just screams out "We got you now". I guess the device is good in other ways, but not for the price. Now if I could just come up with a product to suck people in like Apple does:) OH BOY!!!!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok some apple fan things I really get I do, but I really don't understand how so many of you are going to dump your hard earned money into a tablet that isnt even up to snuff. I personally would rather spend the money on a 10" IPad 2, before I would even think about the mini. That screen is horrific even the IPhone 3G has a better display than this mini. Then there is the Price, and all I can say is WOW. I wonder if thats why the Stock price dropped like a ROCK today? This move by apple just screams out "We got you now". I guess the device is good in other ways, but not for the price. Now if I could just come up with a product to suck people in like Apple does:) OH BOY!!!!

I do agree the price is higher than I expected and I also see the screen resolution as a let down for some users, but this is a very important first step for Apple to enter the small tablet market...

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I will be selling my iPad 2 and getting the new iPad although I do want to take a look @ the mini-me iPad even though I think it will be too small for my use.