which UK 4s carrier

which UK carrier for the 4s?

• Total voters

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
ok here is my question and any answers or input will be much appreciated i'm in the UK (about an hour or so from london) and i debating which carrier at first i was going to go with them and wait for more stock but they don't have any stock and won't be getting one ages otherwise this also happened with the 4 i discovered so 02 are such douchebags only having a few at launch they have lost my interest so WHCIH CARRIER?

DaveGreengo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
by the way i want it on contract

Im with Orange as o2 is completly useless at my house, although Orange doesn't get a good signal at my house either, but as they let you use the T-Mobile network aswell, i have perfect signal when at home and quite good 3G coverage elsewhere when i am out and about.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Vodafone. In London and near areas they have the best 3G signal whilst indoors! Stock shouldn't be an issue anymore

@dp_scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have o2 for the 3g on my ipad and service is good but i be sitting n the sofa have have four bars do nothing look back again and have one bar. Then i have orange for my 3gs and that also has the same sort of condition at the moment either t-mobile (i know about them and orange but it's insane how much better the deals are on t-mobile) or 3 is looking pretty good, good interent good signal

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen