Gazelle Problem

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a problem I'm having with Gazelle. On 11-19 I sent Gazelle my iPhone 6 in their box per our agreement. On 11-25 I received an email stating that it had been received and was in the described condition. It said my $ would be deposited in my Paypal account in 3-5 days. I checked several times and no payment so on 12-4 I emailed them and asked where it was. On 12-7 I received a message saying that it had been sent to an old Paypal address that I hadn't used in over a year. I explained to them about the mix up, gave them my correct address and apologized for my error. They responded back that it would be corrected and credited in 24-48 hours. On 12-12 I again messaged asking where it was. They apologized again and said that it would be credited within the next few hours. That was the last I heard from them and still no payment. this is the second or third phone I've sold through them and this is the first problem I've had, but I amreally getting pi**ed off now. Have any of you guys had this kind of problem with Gazelle?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73