[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofkona

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Cute and surely fun to play with. Hope the dog does not attack!

mike092991

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

The droids in the Star Wars franchise are some of the most memorable characters. What's even more amazing is that they (with a few exceptions) don't even speak in a language a person can understand! BB-8 is no exception and some might argue he quite literally stole the show in episode VII. Every time I pass this item in the store I think man it would be nice to buy one (but it's the holidays and we give right now not but for ourselves lol). I'd love to win this great prize!

bld75

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

I need this to fill up my unproductive time at the office!!

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site

I can't give a reason I need It, but As a life long Star Wars fan (saw New Hope when I was 13 in '78) I definitely WANT one.

jaya_man

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Both me and my son loves the cute and adorable BB8 especially after having watched the movie together. A father and son experience we will cherish forever. So please iMore, let it be more memorable for us.

fyrfyter

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

My son would love this! He is so into Star Wars, which is crazy considering he hasn't seen any of the movies and he's only 4!

friscosooner

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

This will definitely help in my plans to take over the world! Once our minds are joined I'll start by getting him to bring the mail in and to feed the pets. After that will come world domination!!!!

napman

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site

As a life-long Star Wars fan in my late 40's I am not at all ashamed to admit that I really want one of these!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site

This is a cool little contest and I hope to pass the droid along to my little brother.

patxor

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

He'll make a great companion to our inflatable remote control r2d2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods