Name 3 iMore members that you follow

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Follow Blackmagicwoman, evilkittycupcace and DevilishBanker. There are more but you said only 3 lol

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Please don't leave. I love Tapatalk. I have learned so much from this forum. I've been around for quite some time. Many years as a lurker and started with my Blackberry 8330. From BB to iPhone and to Android and now back to iPhone. If it wasn't for this forum I would be lost. The wealth of knowledge and information on this forum is so valuable to new and existing users. It's my go to place. I am a hermit and a recluse but here I find people who enjoy and love their devices. I look forward to coming here. Why can't we just agree to disagree? A lot of you I knew from my old days. Lets stop the feuding. Life is too precious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't actually "follow" anyone based on the follow feature. But I've always been around to posts like Sean's & Finn's for a few years since we frequent the same sub-forums because we usually buy the latest iPhones.

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I m new to Imore could not get the app to work for me at first...Now it does! I have been on a few forums but under a diff name butterfly2...I had a bb so I was on every bb site in cyber space then I went android so android sites it was...now iPhone u get the idea...I will try and use my old user name on Imore site if I can! I recently started following 1: Ledsteplin
2: Spencerdl if I find a person informative kind knowledgeable then I follow! Please do the same thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2