LOst I phone then found
I lost my iphone which was an upgrade after being with the company for 2 years. I lost it a week later. I had to pay $160 for a refurbished phone. The old phone has been found 5 months later and the person emailed me. Can Asurion take either phone from me if I go into a Verizon store? I want to give my refurb to the honest person who contacted me as his phone is broken & i want to use my orignal phone because it was brand new and not a refurb. I'm just not sure if they will try to take one from me at AT&T. Pls help!
- 09-25-2015, 04:23 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,832 Posts
Re: LOst I phone then found
The original device is on a global "lost device - deny service" list and once it's on that, there's no getting it off that list. Send the lost/now recovered phone to Asurion - it's their phone since you got a replacement under the terms of your contract with them.
- 10-30-2015, 10:24 AM #3
- 11-05-2015, 06:01 AM #4
- By MB64 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 09-27-2015, 08:43 AM
- By bboykin87 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 09-26-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 08:37 AM
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:06 AM