Why Not A Low Cost iPhone?

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I am failing that class, changing my major too. Business ain't the life for me. Changing to a degree in Nursing. Already have hospital experience.

I was a nursing major changed my junior year and finished my Management Information Systems degree in one year. I had to go to summer school. I guess we are the opposite lol. Good luck with nursing. I liked it but just didn't think I wanted to do that my whole life. It's hard on your body.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This counts as a personal attack, in my opinion.

Simply put, do not carry on this path any longer...

We all have our opinions and lets just respect that not of the are right, much less would be free of criticism. We all have dealt with criticism at some point in our lives. It's just life.

We don't just agree to criticize a certain someone's comments, but if they make little sense and deserve rebuttal, there will be criticisms.

This is a public forum, that is just the nature of it all.

State your points but let it be about the discussion only.
How does the previous comments specifically insulting me not count as personal attacks?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I was a nursing major changed my junior year and finished my Management Information Systems degree in one year. I had to go to summer school. I guess we are the opposite lol. Good luck with nursing. I liked it but just didn't think I wanted to do that my whole life. It's hard on your body.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I know, I worked patient transport and central storage, the hardest jobs in the hospital. I can do it, I didn't like all the in hospital politics is all.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know people younger than me regularly participate here?

Growing up in the projects, and the hood, moving to Atlanta and making it to the suburbs and making it to college have instilled me with a lot more experience than a lot of people twice my age. I have experienced the real world, as in being scared to walk down certain areas around my own home. Being jumped, beaten and robbed is my experience.

The fact you had no clue what my age was until I said something says how mature I really am. But that escaped you, you just want another reasont to insult me.

Oh boo freakin' hoo...lol. You're 20...you haven't seen sh*t kid. You're barely old enough to vote and buy cigarettes. Half the stuff you're listing are just normal things people achieve in life...do you want some kind of award for it? Give me a break. Ever been shot? lol...hurts, but I wouldn't tell you I know how the world works because I have. Ever been to war? I wouldn't dream to say I'm some expert at all things because I've seen a war zone...or that I have a degree (two actually), or that I'm almost twice your age.

No, I'm no expert, but when it comes to experience...sorry kid, but you've got some time left before you can start talking about what you've seen. You were just recently in high school for god's sake! LOL! And you're coming in here telling me how businesses like Apple are supposed to run? I wouldn't trust you with a hot dog stand, much less my own business...and we're still in a different league than Apple.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Maybe so, maybe not. But it would happen. And I'd be willing to bet that Apple has considered a low-end phone and determined that they would lose too many of their existing customers and not be able to make it up with volume for low-end
Models.
Maybe they haven't considered the low end yet, we have not considered maybe Apple hasn't had the idea to do so yet, or are waiting for a better time to do so. This thread was just for speculation and talk.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Oh boo freakin' hoo...lol. You're 20...you haven't seen sh*t kid. You're barely old enough to vote and buy cigarettes. Half the stuff you're listing are just normal things people achieve in life...do you want some kind of award for it? Give me a break. Ever been shot? lol...hurts, but I wouldn't tell you I know how the world works because I have. Ever been to war? I wouldn't dream to say I'm some expert at all things because I've seen a war zone...or that I have a degree (two actually), or that I'm almost twice your age.

No, I'm no expert, but when it comes to experience...sorry kid, but you've got some time left before you can start talking about what you've seen. You were just recently in high school for god's sake! LOL! And you're coming in here telling me how businesses like Apple are supposed to run? I wouldn't trust you with a hot dog stand, much less my own business...and we're still in a different league than Apple.
Elitist right here folks.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I am failing that class, changing my major too. Business ain't the life for me. Changing to a degree in Nursing. Already have hospital experience.

OMG dude, you just killed any credibility by posting this. Very bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have nothing but respect for nurses. So good luck. But failing out of business school probably goes a long way to explaining why you don't understand Apple's business decisions.

None of us are privvy to Apples boardrooms so this is all speculation and my failing business school has zero details that were given to you and others. My knowledge on a particular subject won't directly correspond to what my grade may be in a class.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
How does the previous comments specifically insulting me not count as personal attacks?

Firstly, prior comments regarding the topic has been presented, and discussion points were made. After which, you chose to make a counter argument out of it, which devolved into people getting upset, which is understandable given that you failed to understand just why having a lower cost iPhone is a bad idea. You kept reversing and reversing until some of the members took offense. They chose to show it in an indirect way, but again you chose to reject their points. It was soon that people who previously chose to keep their cool became more than a little peeved.

Not everyone's opinions are right, and we must always be prepared to back them up. It's just how someone is expected to be doing in a public forum.

Look at what you are doing: You are not receptive of people's arguments towards yours, you are taking it badly, AND you are even taking it personal against Sean.

How's that acceptable?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
None of us are privvy to Apples boardrooms so this is all speculation and my failing business school has zero details that were given to you and others. My knowledge on a particular subject won't directly correspond to what my grade may be in a class.

L24cy.gif

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Then you can call me that because I don't ascribe to the "seen it all, grew up in the hood thing."
That was because someone assumed I am some well off kid. I am not, I am lucky I made it to college (second person ever in my whole family).

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Firstly, prior comments regarding the topic has been presented, and discussion points were made. After which, you chose to make a counter argument out of it, which devolved into people getting upset, which is understandable given that you failed to understand just why having a lower cost iPhone is a bad idea. You kept reversing and reversing until some of the members took offense. They chose to show it in an indirect way, but again you chose to reject their points. It was soon that people who previously chose to keep their cool became more than a little peeved.

Not everyone's opinions are right, and we must always be prepared to back them up. It's just how someone is expected to be doing in a public forum.

Look at what you are doing: You are not receptive of people's arguments towards yours, you are taking it badly, AND you are even taking it personal against Sean.

How's that acceptable?

How is that I never called anyone anything yet get told off, yet I have been called several names and they get nothing? How is that acceptable?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative