Why Not A Low Cost iPhone?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You are, you are assuming if they can't afford it they stole it. A broad statement in itself.

Do not even attempt to take this conversation to another level by insinuating anything that wasn't even meant to be said like you have in other threads. DO NOT EVEN.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I said not all low income people have access to water of electricity. Which is true. So how would someone acquire something they can't afford?

Access and ability to afford are two very different situations...again, you have a lack of understanding in what access means. Go look it up since you don't believe me when I give you definitions taken directly from the dictionary.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Access and ability to afford are two very different situations...again, you have a lack of understanding in what access means. Go look it up since you don't believe me when I give you definitions taken directly from the dictionary.

He doesn't know what working hard means, apparently.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

I understand the difference, but immediate access was the original topic, now it is being changed.

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I like Sean just the way he is!! Brutally honest and not putting up with bullsh*t.

That's great for you. Speaking to others in a condescending ways, being so rude and so nasty, prejudice and bias. That's not my cup of tea.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
b364b8a52d8488f8255c55cb3b52770b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
He doesn't know what working hard means, apparently.
That is ignorant statement. I am not 21 yet and held 5 different jobs in my life and I am a honors graduate from my high school and attend college on a scholarship. I know what working hard means, but thanks for showing again how rude you are.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That's great for you. Speaking to others in a condescending ways, being so rude and so nasty, prejudice and bias. That's not my cup of tea.

Well don't act like an i-diot and he'll leave you alone. Every forum has to have someone that kicks idiots butts!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
No that's just the real world. Having a brand means having an image.
Porsche doesn't make cheap cars.
Chanel doesn't make cheap handbags.
Versace isn't going to be selling designer ball gowns in Walmart any time soon.
Rolex isn't going to make a cheap watch.

Doing those things cheapens their brand. The same as Apple selling a cheap iPhone would cheapen their brand.

Call it elitist. Call it snobbish. Doesn't alter the fact that that is how the world works regardless of your opinion.

Yeah, the real world where image matters most. I understand the concept. But again, we are talking about phones. A low cost device does not alter your image when you have a high end device. That is my point.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...next you'll be labeling me a racist too, haha! Come have beer and lunch with us, we'll discuss entitlement issues.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR