Why Not A Low Cost iPhone?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
While I agree it would diminish the brand, I also see your point. And I have thought the same thing before. BUT I am 100% that the marketing team at Apple is, or has looked into this. I'm also pretty sure there is a team at Apple who's only responsibility is to research new markets.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

They finally expanded into Asia, I can definitely see them doing low cost eventually.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No, I always had this account. Accidentally posted under it. You have to right to use a gif of movie so great. Copyright infringement.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Tell Disney to sue me, lol. Or maybe just post more stories about how Apple is unfair to you after you've dropped your iPhone from one of your other accounts, lol

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
And after 7 years, they still haven't done it...but because you think it's some grand idea, some how Apple's business executives are "missing something" that you have some deep knowledge of that they don't.

Rarely do posts make me cringe, but you've succeeded in that several times tonight.

Thank you for insulting me, again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You are privvy to their board meetings?

Why would anyone need to sit in those to figure it out after 7 years, man? You act like it's not there in front of their eyes.

I'll just say it. I don't think Apple cares much to make affordable devices for low-income people. That's the way it is and you'll have to accept it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
True, but a landlord would never put two very different price areas in one building. And the low cost spot would be have a lower quality feel to it, and the extras would be less and be less cared for. But the fact there is an option for low cost housing will draw tenants.

Finally, you're starting to understand where Apple stands on this discussion we're having. I knew that brain of yours couldn't ignore facts forever!

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Why would anyone need to sit in those to figure it out after 7 years, man? You act like it's not there in front of their eyes.

I'll just say it. I don't think Apple cares much to make affordable devices for low-income people. That's the way it is and you'll have to accept it.

You can assume that but it does not make it true, and AGAIN. Not low income, third world countries across the world. Plenty of low income people in the U.S. have an iPhone that is why I laughed when someone called an iPhone a luxury.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Finally, you're starting to understand where Apple stands on this discussion we're having. I knew that brain of yours couldn't ignore facts forever!
Two different areas get two different treatments. NEVER in this entire thread did I say a low cost iPhone gets everything the high end one gets. You are unbelievable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Two different areas get two different treatments. NEVER in this entire thread did I say a low cost iPhone gets everything the high end one gets. You are unbelievable.

So you admit to holding a double standard...this makes it much easier to understand why you've ignored facts so often in this thread.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You can assume that but it does not make it true, and AGAIN. Not low income, third world countries across the world. Plenty of low income people in the U.S. have an iPhone that is why I laughed when someone called an iPhone a luxury.

Low income people in the states having iPhones doesn't mean they aren't luxury devices... It just means some low income people in the states have decided that they will spend their money on a iPhone. Compared to some countries electricity and running water are a luxury, but all low income people in the states have it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Low income people in the states having iPhones doesn't mean they aren't luxury devices... It hair means some low income people in the states have decided that they will spend their money on a iPhone. Compared to some countries electricity and running water are a luxury, but all low income people in the states have it.

Not all low income people in the states have access to electricity and water. And no iPhones aren't a luxury device no matter how much people around here want it to be true.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Not all low income people in the states have access to electricity and water. And no iPhones aren't a luxury device no matter how much people around here want it to be true.

I've yet to see any case where they don't, and I've lived all over the south east.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Oh they certainly have access...what they lack is means of acquirement. But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong again...lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR