They tried to steal my IP6 yesterday
Just wanted to share an experience I had yesterday:
I was having lunch with some friends during the 1 hour break we have between the morning and afternoon lessons and, as usual, we were sitting at one of the multiple tables that are distributed around campus.
Suddenly two men (probably gypsy's or North Africans) come up to us and one of them starts asking for money for him and his family. Wile he was asking for money he held a sheet of paper in front of me. Paper with this type of stuff written on it: I'm hungry please I have 7 children and 45 wives).
I immediately realized something was fishy about the situation so I pulled the piece of paper out of his hands and discovered that he was trying to take my iPhone away with one hand wile he was holding the sheet in front of me to cover it with the same hand.
Obviously the first thing I wanted to do was to react violently and beat the **** out of the two men (I was with about 6 guy friends), but I was able to control myself and just send them away in a polite and civil manner.
I wanted to call the police to tell them that there were these two men going around campus and to ask them if they could send someone to check on them and send them away, but unfortunately Putin arrived the same day in Milan and I imagined that the police had more important things to do. (They closed the subway station of Duomo because of some kind of tempted terrorist attack).
In the end I just warned the university security.
Did anyone try to steal your iPhones?
Share your experiences
- 10-17-2014, 03:28 AM #2
- 10-24-2014, 01:29 PM #3
- By Peterpetram in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2014, 08:57 PM
- By amosque57 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 07:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 07:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 06:17 AM