Macrumors forums

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Think I just got banned again. Second time. Seems they don't like out idiots by what they are, idiots. Those fools are lathering themselves up into a frenzy about which headphones are better, Bose or Beats. It's like they have fanboys for headsets. I told those morons they wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a blindfolded test. When you call morons "morons" Macrumors mods don't like that. Nothing but kids over there anyways.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I don't like the MR Forums as much as I do here. It's just a lot friendlier over here than it is there. That's why I've made a few hundred posts over here compared to my barely hundred over there.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I got even money that says none of you could tell the difference between a pair of Bose and a pair of Beats headsets blindfolded.

What was edited out, just morons? That's hardly ban worthy, and I've seen worse.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I like MacRumors webite, but the forums there have never really appealed to me. Everyone seems a lot less friendly there. iMore is a lot better than MacRumors, simply because the forums have a small community feel and everyone is much nicer :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Think I just got banned again. Second time. Seems they don't like out idiots by what they are, idiots. Those fools are lathering themselves up into a frenzy about which headphones are better, Bose or Beats. It's like they have fanboys for headsets. I told those morons they wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a blindfolded test. When you call morons "morons" Macrumors mods don't like that. Nothing but kids over there anyways.

MacRumors is the crackberry of Apple.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Just got another one from there, until the 20th. Someone insulted me and I reported it and I got the ban for trolling. Android users are suck pussies. They don't like it when you criticize Google Now.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got another one from there, until the 20th. Someone insulted me and I reported it and I got the ban for trolling. Android users are suck pussies. They don't like it when you criticize Google Now.

I'm an Android user, and i hate Google Now. Don't like it, and their launcher really blows. I know people with the Nexus 5, and even they don't use that app, or the launcher. At least when i got banned from Crackberry, it was forever. LOL:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm an Android user, and i hate Google Now. Don't like it, and their launcher really blows. I know people with the Nexus 5, and even they don't use that app, or the launcher. At least when i got banned from Crackberry, it was forever. LOL:p

I just scored a new free Nexus 7 and tried the Google Now launcher. Yes, I don't like it either. But I swear the Google fanboys think it is the best thing ever in the history of mankind. You should see them slobbering at the mouth over on BGR about the new airline integration. You'd have thought nobody was even able to walk before Google Now, much less catch a flight. It's amazing. I've managed to fly 3/4 around the planet without Google Now and change flights and book flights that were late or canceled or something without Google Now, but the young generation simply can't fathom even getting on a public bus or sitting behind the steering wheel of a car without Google Now or Google Maps.

I was raised in the time of having to think for yourself instead of rely of stupid gimmicky **** like pretty much everything coming from Google. The younger generation of Android fanboys and their bottles of Jergen's hand lotion that rub all over their puny peckers at the very mention of the word Google just can't seem to understand anything unless Google Now tells them.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I just scored a new free Nexus 7 and tried the Google Now launcher. Yes, I don't like it either. But I swear the Google fanboys think it is the best thing ever in the history of mankind. You should see them slobbering at the mouth over on BGR about the new airline integration. You'd have thought nobody was even able to walk before Google Now, much less catch a flight. It's amazing. I've managed to fly 3/4 around the planet without Google Now and change flights and book flights that were late or canceled or something without Google Now, but the young generation simply can't fathom even getting on a public bus or sitting behind the steering wheel of a car without Google Now or Google Maps.

I was raised in the time of having to think for yourself instead of rely of stupid gimmicky **** like pretty much everything coming from Google. The younger generation of Android fanboys and their bottles of Jergen's hand lotion that rub all over their puny peckers at the very mention of the word Google just can't seem to understand anything unless Google Now tells them.

I do back-up all my contacts and apps with Google, but Google Now uses way too much battery, and lets people have too much access to your private info. From what i've read, the preferred launcher of the people who use the Nexus 5, and other Android phones, is Nova Launcher.:p
P.S. Since i can only afford to have one phone for myself, i've never owned a Nexus. That will change with the Nexus 6.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I do back-up all my contacts and apps with Google, but Google Now uses way too much battery, and lets people have too much access to your private info. From what i've read, the preferred launcher of the people who use the Nexus 5, and other Android phones, is Nova Launcher.:p
P.S. Since i can only afford to have one phone for myself, i've never owned a Nexus. That will change with the Nexus 6.

I'm seeing articles about the Nexus 6. Looks nice. Who's making it? I haven't seen that mentioned.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've really come to realize that iMore is the best forum out there. Period. I was very active at another apple forum(which has since died) and it was made up of a bunch 10-20-year-old, trolling, nerdy hipsters that were on there because they were so idiotic that they couldn't fit into society. More over, 90% of them used android, and we're constantly bashing apple. And the site was supposed to be an apple site. Here at iMore there are WAY more people, made up of regular people. People that have careers, people that are high up in society. iMore is. The. Best.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've really come to realize that iMore is the best forum out there. Period. I was very active at another apple forum(which has since died) and it was made up of a bunch 10-20-year-old, trolling, nerdy hipsters that were on there because they were so idiotic that they couldn't fit into society. More over, 90% of them used android, and we're constantly bashing apple. And the site was supposed to be an apple site. Here at iMore there are WAY more people, made up of regular people. People that have careers, people that are high up in society. iMore is. The. Best.

Almost all the people in my family(thirteen, including in-laws) use iPhones. Myself and one of my sons-in-law use Android, but you'll never hear me knock Apple. They make a quality product, and i own and use a MacBook Pro. Most Android people, and rom developers, use PC's, and it did get hairy at times when i wanted to root my device, so i learned how to use the adb commands with the terminal app on my Mac. My advice to people is to use whatever device they feel comfortable with.:p

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing articles about the Nexus 6. Looks nice. Who's making it? I haven't seen that mentioned.

My son-in-law has the Google Nexus from T-Mobile, and it comes with all the T-Mobile bloat, plus it's 16gb only, no 32gb. He says that the Google Now Launcher, when used on the Nexus, doesn't suck the life out of the battery. It's all about the UI that it's used on. If i download it for my LG G2, it doesn't work at it's full potential. He doesn't have a problem with it... He was a 10th Mountain Div. grunt, serving in Iraq & Afghanistan(no *****).:p

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm also on MacRumors and it is not a better community as this one like @Darren Ingram said already.
This forum is more social configured and i like that .
The portal/news zone on this site is really better than other popular forum boards, and i'm staying up to date :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just got another 2 week ban. Some ********* came in to a thread of mine and insulted me so I let him have it. 20 years in the Navy and you can only imagine what I said.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
It only counts if you're banned for life. Get squared away, squid.:p

I did get banned for life when I lived in North Carolina. Now that I'm in Virginia, I registered under a different user name. Such thin skinned pussies over there. They can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73