The iMore Pet thread!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so on my second day as Ambassador at iMore I noticed that....there are no pet pictures!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! This is INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I love my furbabies and I'm sure many here do have furbabies of your own....so....hey why not. I'll start it off with pics of the ammminals who share my life....

View attachment 59732

View attachment 59733

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here?s my little girl Gracie Lou, dozing like she likes to do.

Attachments

• 2014-06-26 10.29.05.jpg
    2014-06-26 10.29.05.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 26

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Here I am the day I picked up my Finn ferret at a ferret rescue. I lost him last year at the age of seven.

e4ubyhuv.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had a pet in years...

This was my last hamster.

I've had about 5 hamsters. They all ended up being named Hamny.

Sent from my larger than life device using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404428408684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404428408684.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 55

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This is my baby, Skittle, he's a purebred Red Sable Pomeranian. My boyfriend bought him for me in 2007. He's the best pet I've ever had, he's perfect in every way. I've always wanted a dog that wanted to be babied all the time and I got that times ten. I got him at 5 weeks so I had to bottle feed him and as a result, he thinks I'm his mommy. He wants to be held all the time and doesn't care what position (I can literally hold him upside down and he'll go to sleep), but he especially loves to be held in your arms on his back the same way you'd cradle a baby. He's also the most trusting dog on the planet. He had something in his eye once and let me touch his actual eye and get it out and he didn't move a muscle. I just love him more than words could ever describe.

Here he is with his Bink, he uses his squirrel pacifier when he sleeps, holding it in his mouth.

IMG_2935_zpsaa239b94.jpg

Here's another recent picture.

IMG_3148_zpsc4e57dbf.jpg

And this is Teddy, he's a purebred Yorkie. I bought him for my boyfriend in 2007, right before he bought Skittle for me. These pictures are from when he was a puppy, though, as they're my favorite pictures that I've taken of him.

TeddyPocket.jpg

TeddyToys.jpg

TeddyTug.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is my baby, Skittle, he's a purebred Red Sable Pomeranian. My boyfriend bought him for me in 2007. He's the best pet I've ever had, he's perfect in every way. I've always wanted a dog that wanted to be babied all the time and I got that times ten. I got him at 5 weeks so I had to bottle feed him and as a result, he thinks I'm his mommy. He wants to be held all the time and doesn't care what position (I can literally hold him upside down and he'll go to sleep), but he especially loves to be held in your arms on his back the same way you'd cradle a baby. He's also the most trusting dog on the planet. He had something in his eye once and let me touch his actual eye and get it out and he didn't move a muscle. I just love him more than words could ever describe.

Here he is with his Bink, he uses his squirrel pacifier when he sleeps, holding it in his mouth.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Mobile Uploads/IMG_2935_zpsaa239b94.jpg

Here's another recent picture.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Mobile Uploads/IMG_3148_zpsc4e57dbf.jpg

And this is Teddy, he's a purebred Yorkie. I bought him for my boyfriend in 2007, right before he bought Skittle for me. These pictures are from when he was a puppy, though, as they're my favorite pictures that I've taken of him.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Teddy/TeddyPocket.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Teddy/TeddyToys.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/JakesPhonePics/Teddy/TeddyTug.jpg

O M G !!!!! How INSANELY ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love Poms and Yorkies!!!! They're the only two small breeds that I've ever wanted! I tend to be a big dog person but those two breeds I just love.

Your babies are adorable!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is Pepper! She gives me "The Look"! She'll be 10 later this month.
View attachment 60112

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Here is Peanutkitty

ydyvumu8.jpg

And this is Tobykatt

aja3ajur.jpg

They're indoor kitties in winter but they're allowed to play outside Spring through Fall. I live in a quiet area.

They weren't very impressed with snow.

vubyma6a.jpg

And since you like kitties here is a pic of my friend Jenny with one she works with. She's a film animal trainer.

jupesu8e.jpg

And another of her charges. This is Timmy.

qajesutu.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen