Social Media use

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I, like a few others, from time to time use multiple devices on various OS'.
Do you find that you use social media more or less depending on the device you're using?

Thanks
Ivan

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Ah, I see. Everyone is too busy to comment. Rather funny how people can't comment on a real conversation but spend countless hours 'fighting' in the forums with others. Lovely human spirit.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Did you change your twitter account again or what? I just had to refollow you on twitter and also on Instagram.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I started my Twitter account over. I deleted the original one and created a new one with the same ID.

Albeit, I've been away from social media for months and months now, it almost seems weird and pointless being on social media now.

Sent from my iPhone

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I started my Twitter account over. I deleted the original one and created a new one with the same ID.

Albeit, I've been away from social media for months and months now, it almost seems weird and pointless being on social media now.

Sent from my iPhone

I love Twitter, though. :)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I browse social networks more on my mobile devices than my desktop

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I find it's not the device that dictates my use of social media, but rather my time. It's something I check and throw up the odd post or picture when I have a few minutes free.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
No matter what device I'm on I always check Twitter for news (the only thing I use Twitter for) and FB for the drama from my friends that prefer to put all of their business on front street and share a status or 2 that I agree with or support.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
What is weird is that when I'm using iOS, I tend to use Social Media more. Not sure why exactly. It is not like I can't have Twitter and Instagram on m BlackBerry Z10.

Albeit, now I'm slowly dropping social media again. It is not like it used to be, in particular when Twitter started. I actually conversed with 'friends' online. Now it is all about advertising and just stupid stuff...