I'm thinking about...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have a question. How do I jailbreak my iPhone? Is it possible to smash is against a jail cell and achieve this?

Karen, as for cleaning the phone and the case, you should just borrow a fire hose and spray it down.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Have a question. How do I jailbreak my iPhone? Is it possible to smash is against a jail cell and achieve this?

Karen, as for cleaning the phone and the case, you should just borrow a fire hose and spray it down.

Need an anvil in a prison yard to jailbreak a phone... and something to strike the phone while it's resting on the anvil...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Need an anvil in a prison yard to jailbreak a phone... and something to strike the phone while it's resting on the anvil...

I might be able to get hold of an anvil. I can use a hammer to destroy it, but I need something to make sure its completely jailbroken.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
No. In order to jailbreak an iPhone, first it has to be in jail. I'll leave it to your imagination how to get your contraband iPhone into the jail in the first place. After the iPhone is inside the jail cell, at that point take a photo of the meanest, biggest inmate while he/she is in the shower and that inmate will jailbreak the phone for you.

Removing the case is preferred before inserting into anal cavity and this is why I don't want a bigger screen on my i6. Just to painful to JB

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking of:

• Switching to 70% bran from 50%
  • whether I should start flossing more
  • who the hell booked the Undertaker to lose yesterday
  • what kind of license plate holder I should purchase next
  • getting a yo-yo

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Makka dang dang soy yut billy goat dun galla galla but but!

Yeah.

vysa7eha.jpg

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of:

• Switching to 70% bran from 50%
  • whether I should start flossing more
  • who the hell booked the Undertaker to lose yesterday
  • what kind of license plate holder I should purchase next
  • getting a yo-yo

• Bad Choice
  • You should
  • I don't know
  • Not sure
  • Get a blue colored yo-yo

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The producers of the show had the writers do it...

I would like to know which writer.

Also, what brand of jock itch spray works better? Lotrimin or Tinactin? I'm leaning towards Lotrimin because Tinactin reminds me of John Madden and it feels weird spraying a product endorsed by John Madden on, well, you know...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice