Our world has some very sick people in it!

Mwanahabari

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Two stories which both made me laugh and turn my stomach! What goes through some peoples' heads to make them act this way is a mystery to me and the harm they do to the animals is beyond my comprehension.

Firstly a guy who tried to get oral off a cow and when that failed, had sex with a sheep instead:

Romantic picnic disturbed by Paul Lovell's alleged attempts to have sex with cows and sheep | News homepage

and the day before, a man who was caught having sex with a dog in a church yard:

Homeless man has sex with dog outside church in Milton Keynes | MK News Headlines | World News | Traffic & Travel News | Milton Keynes News

What would a suitable punishment be for anyone found guilty of these kind of crimes?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Zoophilia and bestiality are not outlawed in many areas of the world. Do I personally think it's ok? No, because I do not feel it's appropriate. But trying to apply legality and punishment towards a group of people who may not view this as inappropriate is inappropriate in itself. If this is done in an area of the world where the law prohibits it, then the punishment should follow the law's implication.

The world has a lot worse in it than people who enjoy sex with animals. And there are certainly more disgusting happenings in the world to report on besides this.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Wearing just a pair of shoes, Lovell was spotted by a medical student and her boyfriend approaching a number of animals in the field

Needless to say. I vomited up my lunch... very very disturbing indeed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73