Does your iOS device have a name?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Some people name their tools, guns and cars .. iMore I am curious? Have any of you named any of your iDevices? If so which device and what's it's name?

I often call my 5s Siri, must be habit or something like that ;-)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess it must be Baby because my phone is jailbroken and when I re-spring and see that Apple logo I always say 'Come on Baby' :rotfl:

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Linda....as in Linda Hendrick. Maybe I'll become a multi winning NASCAR car owner like her husband, Rick Hendrick! :p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I didn't mind the green line, but two things that i did mind were Cinderella liberty, and liberty call for Marines off the aft gangway. What's up with that?

You know what I hated? The buddy system. How gay is that? You could have been stationed in Naples, therefore not needing a buddy when you went out in the afternoon. But because you're on a ship, you have to have a buddy? And we are treated like adults? Officers don't have to have buddies and most of those pricks are 22 year old punks who have to have a permission slip from their mommies to outside.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You know what I hated? The buddy system. How gay is that? You could have been stationed in Naples, therefore not needing a buddy when you went out in the afternoon. But because you're on a ship, you have to have a buddy? And we are treated like adults? Officers don't have to have buddies and most of those pricks are 22 year old punks who have to have a permission slip from their mommies to outside.

HaHa. If you said that to one of those officers, you'd be standing an anchor watch, while everyone else went ashore. Stand by, Captain's Mast at 0800hrs.:p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I name all my devices from my computers to my iOS devices. My iPhone is Audi, rMini Lambo and my MBP is Omega. I name my iOS devices after cars because that way I can be straight faced when I tell someone I own an Audi or a Lambo or I sold my McLaren :rotfl:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I name all my devices from my computers to my iOS devices. My iPhone is Audi, rMini Lambo and my MBP is Omega. I name my iOS devices after cars because that way I can be straight faced when I tell someone I own an Audi or a Lambo or I sold my McLaren :rotfl:

Sounds pretty bogus, Ricky. HaHa.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods