Anyone doing Nanowrimo this year?
This is my second year doing Nanowrimo National Novel Writing Month I knew about it before but I just never had the courage to actually give it a shot. Last year I tried but gave up after the first week because I knew that was no way I was going to finish the book in a month. This year though I plan to stick with it and see just how far into the story I can get. The whole point for me is not to finish by the end of the month but to get a great headstart on the story. Anyone else doing it? has done it in the past?
- 11-06-2013, 10:15 AM #2
- 11-06-2013, 10:26 AM #3
Re: Anyone doing Nanowrimo this year?
I find writing cathartic. I've never finished anything either. I'm actually bad about Nanowrimo as I rarely write during the actual event. I finally got myself removed from all of their email lists because I just wasn't participating. It is a great event though and I have been impressed by how the website tries to help network you with other participants in your area. If you're really committed to improving your writing and not just doing it for fun, actual feedback is essential.
I keep telling myself I'll fully participate one year but alas, I let my English degree collect dust while I slave away in retail management.
- By cgr1971 in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:33 AM
- By burakkarakilic in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:21 PM
- By lizziesmeethe in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:49 PM
- By dalaen in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:40 PM