- iMore Intermediate
- 183 Posts
Selling ipad2 - personal security question
I am going to sell my iPad 2 on eBay, because I just bought an iPad air.
I've taken a picture of the About page showing the iOS version and the model # etc. that I was going to post along with the device pictures in the ad.
I'm just wondering if a crook could use any of that information to their personal gain? Like the IMEI or other items shown on that page. Any advice would be appreciate it before I make the listing active.
- 11-03-2013, 11:57 AM #2
- By CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:01 PM
- By heading4tomorrow in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Mason Rasmussen in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:38 AM