Change your clocks - Change your batteries
It's that time of year again... Saturday night/early Sunday AM... it's time to "Fall Back" as Daylight Saving Time ends... so... before you change your clocks, change the batteries in all the battery powered devices you depend upon to monitor and protect you and your family's health and safety... things like smoke & CO detectors... glucose meters... and any other tech gadgets you have in your life. And if you happen to live in a place where you don't change your clocks twice a year... just change your batteries.
- 10-29-2013, 08:33 AM #2
Re: Change your clocks - Change your batteries
Though I never understood the point of DST, my dad was a fireman for many years. This was a family event for us. Living in a two story home, we had detectors in just about every room on both floors.
Change your batteries people! Smoke alarms save lives.
- 10-29-2013, 01:05 PM #3
- 10-31-2013, 12:18 AM #4
- By Chrisy in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 43Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:02 AM
- By softeasedev in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:59 PM
- By theMdev in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:11 PM
- By eveline56 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:44 AM