Hey iMore: Let's see your ink!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No ink, personally, but my wife has a few. An Indian feather anklet, a rose with a ladybug, and a green man. She's looking at adding a peacock feather next.

I keep thinking about it, but not sure what to get, or where to place it.

I thought for about a year before I got my first tattoo. Then it was 10 years before I got my second one. If you don't know what you want and where there's no rush. It's for life so make sure you're gonna like what you get. I've had quite a few friends who didn't like their tats after a few years.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got my first, and only, one 2 years ago and I absolutely love it!! Hard to believe, but it's seashells...on my hip! Artist had never done them before and loved my original idea...
View attachment 40926

hmmmmmm you're name is seashell and your tat is a seashell I might be going out on a limb but you like seashells? :p love the tat very pretty. Being from the same birthday I know you must understand my humor :beer:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Love my Tar Heels! And as a retired Navy guy, I think the Gadsden Flag is a great tat as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • my tattoo.jpg
    my tattoo.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 2

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
We understand :) What is/are your tattoo(s) of? Can you describe it/them for us?

It's a yellow crescent moon with 2 long stem roses. There is also a star on each side of the moon. I've had it since before I met my husband and I want another one but he is completely anti-ink.

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a yellow crescent moon with 2 long stem roses. There is also a star on each side of the moon. I've had it since before I met my husband and I want another one but he is completely anti-ink.

Maybe he is open to the idea of you getting another one where only HE can see it? :cant-watch:

Good luck trying to convince him! I know I battle with my wife about getting more lol

daisylin24

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
suvahu4e.jpg

First and only one. Got it earlier this year. I think she looks quite intimidating lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR